As is traditional at Eastercon, LX will have a sizeable Dealers’ Room with vendors selling a range of science-fiction related goods including both new and second-hand books.
The Dealers’ Room and waiting list are now full including for fan tables and the details provided below are for reference only.
We have the following Dealers and Fans confirmed:
- Aetherica (fantasy convention)
- Anne Stokes (arty stuff)
- Astral Gypsy (arty stuff)
- At the Sign of the Dragon (books)
- Beccon Books (books) - Contact :
- Cold Tonnage (books) - Contact:
- Conrunner 2 (conrunning convention)
- Elastic Press (books)
- Fantast Three (books) - Contact: - Offline: Fantast Three, 32 Burch Close, Kings Lynn, Norfolk. PE30 4UJ.
- Imagicon 2 (Swedish National SF Convention)
- Murky Depths (fiction anthology)
- Odyssey 2010 (Eastercon 2010)
- Porcupine Books (books) - Contact:
- Replay Books: eBay or Amazon as replaybooks2002 (books) - Contact :
- Reno in 2011 (Worldcon bid)
- Science Fiction Foundation
- The British Science Fiction Association
- The Fantasy Centre (books) - Contact:
- TTA Press (home of Interzone)
- ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha - The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy appreciation society
Information for Dealer and Fan Tables
LX is being held at the Cedar Court Hotel in Bradford and the Dealers’ Room will be situated on the ground floor of the hotel, adjacent to both the main programme room and bar, and will be locked overnight. There is direct loading access from the car park and there is no charge for parking.
Tables measure 6ft x 2ft 6in and are available at £35 each. You will also need to purchase a membership to Eastercon for anyone running the stall. You can do so online or by paper form and membership currently costs £50.
Please e-mail if you have any questions.